Sunday, November 9, 2014

Zibska@ The Instruments

I saw her sitting in the rain
Raindrops falling on her
She didn't seem to care
She sat there and smiled at me

And I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
She could make me happy (happy, happy) 
Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere
I love the flower girl
Oh, I don't know just why
She simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl she seemed so sweet and kind.
She crept into my mind.
/Cowsills



Goodmorning My beautiful readers !


Hope you all had a great weekend, and are going to enjoy your sunday before going back to work on monday ;)

Today im going to showcase another great outfit from this New round of The Instruments!
The rounds theme is called Happys is chic !
And Zibska has this this great and colorfull Top and Long skirt combo available at the event !
The outfit comes with color HUD to change the skirt and top in 10 different beautiful colors and patterns!


Im also wearing a new nailpolish from Mavi Beck owner of  Ma vie, the new  Les Vernis - Winter Classy, in grey tone with a cool gold rim checkers on the tip! The nails are available in a ton of tones to suit your needs !!




The Look

Top and Skirt : Zibska ~ Momo - @ The Instruments


Headpiece : MIAMAI  - Titania Headpiece Rose ( Black Label )

Nails : Ma Vie. Les Vernis - Winter Classy grey

Lips :!Silken Moon  - Signature Lipstick

Shoes : REDGRAVE -  DEBORAH

Rings : ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  - Melissa Ring Pink Gold

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa - 01 

Poses : *PosESioN* 

No comments:

Post a Comment