Thursday, December 18, 2014

Magic

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away.
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye.
Tell me, baby,
Do you recognize me?
Well,
It's been a year,
It doesn't surprise me

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying, "I love you,"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been.
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again.
/WHAM!



Next off im showcasing the pretty christmas gown from Lyrical B!zarre Templates, available at this magical christmas round of the Instruments !!
The gown also come with a cozy fur shrug, that im not showing in my pictures today!!


Im instead wearing the beautiful and very unique Architectural Winter Set new release from Lybra by Natzuka Miliandrovic !
This stunning set is available at  L'accessories Winter Edition, you can buy it as a full set or separately!




The Look 

Gown : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Magic - @The Instruments

Headpiece : !:Lybra:!  - Architectural Winter Headdress ~ @ L'accessories

Collar : !:Lybra:!  - Architectural Winter Collar~@ L'accessories

Bracelets :!:Lybra:!  -Architectural Winter Bracelets ~  @ L'accessories

HairMagika - Meadow

Nails Moondance Boutique - SlinK Avatar Enhancement - Snowflake Diva

Skin : New : Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo-Show Designs- Cold As Ice

Lips :[mock] - Lucir Lipcolor - Summer Sky  
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1


Poses : .:IsoMotion:.   
 


Also Have a look at the other Lybra Locations 

 Lybra at SaliMar  
Lybra @ Designer Showcase Event -  
Lybra @ Be Fabulous.
Monthly Event SaliMar - The Couturier Docks
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment