Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MAGICAL CHRISTMAS

'Cause if you're not really here
Then the stars don't even matter
Now I'm filled to the top with fear
That it's all just a bunch of matter
'Cause if you're not really there
Then I don't wanna be either
I wanna be next to you
Black and gold, black and gold, black and gold

I look up into the night sky
I see a thousand eyes staring back
And all around these golden beacons
I see nothing but black
I feel the weight of something beyond them
I don't see what I can feel
If vision is the only validation
Then most of my life isn't real
/SAM SPARRO



Hello my awesome readers !!

A new round of  The Instruments has started and this rounds theme is Magical Christmas!!
So is your on the look out for a sexy and head turning dress the Christmas party's then you only need to TP down to the Instruments im sure you will find something wonderfull for you !!
Like this silver dress for Nya's Shop that im showcaseing today,  the warm fur bolero jacket is also from Nya's Shop now out at the Instruments!

Today im also showcaseing this new unique Make-up in Gold and Black tones by one of my new Sponsores M.U.A !!!
The beautiful Chloe Full make-up set is now out at the make-up room until dec 26th!

Also paried my styling up with items from the the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2014, by Siren Productions Be sure to check out over 70 amazing designers at the J&A Expo Sims.
The very cute see through Jaguar clutch is from .:JUMO:. !
And the super sexy Heels for Slink High feet with zebra print is from Wicca's Wardrobe , and can now be found at the J&A EXPO, better hurry grab some of these great designs before its to late !!!



The Look 

Dress :*Nya's* -Sexy Party Dress - Silver -@ The Instruments

Jacket :*Nya's* - Fur Jacket White -@ The Instruments

Make-Up : {MUA} - MakeUp Set - Chloe - Full Set - @ The Make-up Room

Clutch : .:JUMO:. Abyssinian Clutch - @ Jewelry & Accessory Expo

Heels : Wicca's Wardrobe - Gambler Heels [Zebra] -@ Jewelry & Accessory Expo

Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Upshaw - Straight bangs 

Skin : Glam Affair - Neva - Europa - 01 
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Paradise
   
Lashes*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High     


Poses : .:IsoMotion:.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment