Friday, December 19, 2014

Viktoria Gold

A shot in the dark
A past, lost in space
Where do I start
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like deer in love lights

You loved me, and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete
With a she-wolf who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes
Cause I'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
/David Guetta ft Sia

Hello Hello Everyone !!


First of today im showcaseing the new Viktoria Gold Set from .:JUMO:. Fashion and Beauty, now available in a stunning gold or silver version on Marketplace !!
A new very chic and sexy blazer and shirt combo, includes the beautiful jewelry set and the killer heels im wearing aswell !!


To give it the extra color, and eye catcher im wearing the new cool nailpolish from M.U.A in purple and pink color,the polish is a slink applier and comes with 15 fabulous color choice to suit your needs !!


The Look :

Outfit with jewelry and shoes : .:JUMO:. Viktoria Set for Bloggers

Hair : .Olive. the Autumn Hair - HUD 1

Nails : {MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Rombi

Clutch : =Zenith= - Leather Bow Clutch


Lashes :*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 
Skin : New : Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  
 

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High      


Poses : Ma Vie.  


No comments:

Post a Comment