Saturday, January 3, 2015

Brilliant - @Couturier's Docks

Where do you sleep
What do you dream
What do you need
To be free

I see a little island
Where ebb and flow meet
We curl up by the fire
Your breath in my ear
We've found our paradise
Where fruits and flowers grow
The ocean's ground is white
Reflects the moonlight that glows

I cover you warm
Fall asleep upon my chest
I protect you from harm
And I will quench your thirst

When do we meet
Our love proceeds
When you are here
I am real too
Ah ah

You're my queen
You're my angel
You're the love I breathe to live

You're my star
You're my leading light
You're the beauty I see at night
/leaves eyes



Goodmorning my lovely readers <3


Today im showcasing this wonderful and very queenly gown from !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! Designer Lyrical Bizarre!
This stunning gown is a Limited edition at The Couturier's Docks so hurry up and get down to the Salimar sim to grab this before its to late !!!

Also my pretty fierce make up is the Limited from M.U.A at The Couturier's Docks, and here is also some pieces left but hurry !! The event is going until 17th January 2015!


I paired it up with a super cute hair from ~Tableau Vivant~ called Ophelia Hair, and also my beautiful flower crown is from ~Tableau Vivant~.


The Look 

Gown :!Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Brilliant- @Couturier's Docks

Make-up :{MUA} - MakeUp Set - Nick - @Couturier's Docks

Necklace : !:Lybra:!  - Geishan Sunrise Necklace  - (SILVER/BLACK)


Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Ophelia Hair - Equinox

Flowers in Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~  Snow Queen - flowers

Skin : New : Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Lashes :*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1


Poses : *PosESioN*

No comments:

Post a Comment