Wednesday, January 7, 2015

don't leave me

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

Good time's the devil
I'm a force of heaven

Lordy don't leave me
All by myself

So many time's I'm down
Down down
/Moby


Hello Agian my lovely readers !

Next im showing of this very sexy and glamorous slim fit gown with sweetheart neckline and what looks like a cool leather texture featuring rhinestones from [LIZ].
Also from [LIZ]  is the cool Bohemian stackable necklaces in gold featuring black beads!


 My very unique facemask in a yellow/gold color also featuring black beads is from the creative and amazing Wicca Merlin owner and designer of Wicca's Wardrobe!



The Look 

Gown : [LIZ]  - Mesh Mesmerize black gown

Mask : Wicca's Wardrobe - Amara Headpiece

Necklace : [LIZ] - Mesh Bohemian stackable necklaces

Flower sleeves : Belle Amie ~Sleeveless Accentrics~ Black

Eyeshadow :- DAMNED - Yellow Spray

Lips ::VIVID - Lipstick - Pastel

Eyebrows : {MUA} - Eyebrows - Color Pack 1

HairBoudoir - Irena hair!

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Natural Black Tips Polish Huds - @Suicide Dollz

Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   

Long Lashes :Boudoir - Serious eyeliner  
 

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  
 
Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   
 
Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver 

 
Poses : Ma Vie.     

No comments:

Post a Comment