Tuesday, January 20, 2015

.:JUMO:. - Warren Dress

I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright,
'Cause we'll work it out, yeah, we'll work it out.

I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt,
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.

I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium.
I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one.
And I feel alright, and I feel alright,
'Cause I worked it out, yeah, I worked it out.
/ OneRepublic


Hello Hello Everyone !

Today im showing of the new chic Warren Dress from .:JUMO:. Fashion, this sexy and unique dress is available in 5 glittering colors, and also includs a beautiful jewelry set in gold with pearls and gems.
Perfect for a night out on the town!


The beautiful hand jewelry is from **{FORMANAILS}**, and are now out at the designer circle for only 99L, in 3 metal colors and fits for Slink hands.

My new cool lipstick is from M.U.A and is now out in the mainstore, remember M.U.A  has 50% of sale on selected designs that going on until the end of january.


The Styling 

Dress and Necklace : .:JUMO:.  - Warren Dress 

Hand Jewelry : **{FORMANAILS}** - OPALIS-GOLD -SLINK Elegant-1 - @ Designer Circle

Shoes :-{ZOZ}- Jazlyn Heels - Black

Nails :-{ZOZ}- DSignature  - Earth Black tip  - Slink

Lips :{MUA} - Lipstick - Fem - Brown

Hair : AD - tantrum - dark reds

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver  
 
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  
 

Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Poses : Ma Vie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment