Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MAAI - Neveah

I can't feel my senses
I just feel the cold
All colors seem to fade away
I can't reach my soul
I would stop running, If knew there was a chance
It tears me apart to sacrifice it all but I'm forced to let go

Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons I did it for you
When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
You say that I'm frozen but what can I do?

I can feel your sorrow
You won't forgive me,
but I know you'll be all right
It tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go
/Within Temptation


Hello Everyone !

Today im showing of the sexy MAAI Neveah corset featuring panties and stockings with appliers for TMP, Slink and Omega!
Im also wearing with my SLink physique Body today the new cool Be mine Tattoo from [[ Masoom]], that also comes with optional Appliers for TMP, Belleza,WowMeh,and SLink physique.


The beautiful hair im wearing today is once agian a gift that you can grab at little bones. if you in the group, its a fatpack gift so it has all the colors!!

Last i found these super sexy high platform boots in leather look at Zibska, the boots features HUD for diffrent color choices !



The Look 

Lingerie : MAAI - Neveah corset -  Red

Tattoo :[[ Masoom ]]  - Be Mine Tattoo

Jewelry : Chop Zuey - Hearts of Hope Set -@KittyKats Gift

Boots : Zibska ~ Svanhildr

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Natural Black Tips Polish Huds - @Suicide Dollz

Hairlittle bones.  - Feline - FULL GIFT

Body : Slink  -Physique Mesh Body

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High   

Skin :New : Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver 


Poses : Ma Vie.     

No comments:

Post a Comment