Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nice Wild

I've heard your song
And I've seen the light
In your eyes and it
Took me so long to see
Straight through the night
And through you ah

You're the depths of my own mind
And you're the heights of my creation
Wait for me, wait for me

Alone but strong when you're in my sight
Your love hit me like a stroke
Take me with you
Take me with you
/Leaves Eyes


Hello my dear readers!

Are you looking for that perfect evening gown for a romantic night together with the one you love ? Then the new elegant and chic Nice Wild Crocus gown the perfect option with its sexy and alurring low back cut, a dress thats hugs your body in just the right way to catch the attention of anyone!
Out now at the Zanze Mainstore featuring a color hud that includes 6 beautiful and stunning colors to suit your needs !!


To give my beautiful silver gown, a bit of a diffrent color splash, im wearing the new stunning and bold Phaedra jewelry set from Zuri Jewelry , availablein lots of nice color combinations.

Also im wearing a sensual new lip stick in a dark purple color from M.U.A to fit the color of my jewelry and my new nail polish from Zoz Icon (-{ZOZ}-) in  collaboration with  Dalriada Delwood (MOoH!), this new line is called Dalriada Signature series,You will find the nails in the -{ZOZ}- store in world and on MOoH! Marketplace.



The Styling

Gown :[ZE] - Nice Wild Crocus Gown  - {SHINE}

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna~Phaedra Jewelry Set- Mauve/Onyx Sparkle

Nails :-{ZOZ}- DSignature  - Earth Black tip  - Slink

Lips : {MUA} - Lipstick - Fem - Magenta

Hair : little bones. - Baptism - Reds

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver  
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 

Eyebrows : {MUA} - Eyebrows -color pack 1 
 

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  
 

Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver  


Poses : .:IsoMotion:.   


No comments:

Post a Comment