Saturday, January 3, 2015

POE 7

I opened my eyes
And greeted the new day
I follow your path way
To the secret of my pains

Can you free me
From these unsafe grounds
Secret tell me where did she drown

I'm moving away
But captured in your chains
I saw you in those waves
Those eyes, such pain

My heart knows
My mind knows
I am torn
My mind knows
When you're gone
I'm forelorn
/Leaves Eyes 


Hi Agian Everyone ...


So there is only a few days left of the Peace on Earth Hunt, it ends on the 6th, so everyone hurry get hunting to grab these awesome gifts thats in this wonderful hunt, before its to late !!

Today im showing of the beautiful Sheer Snowflake Gown from Paisley Daisy, designer Joeylin, this is store number 22, and the hint is The Earth is on time! Happy Hunting everyone !!


 My beautiful new jewelry is from Zuri Jewelry elite version called Aurora, available at this round of SNEAK PEEK by Penumbra!
There is only a few days left of this round so better hurry down to the SNEAK PEEK store to grab the great items before it to late !!




The Look

Gown : Paisley Daisy -Sheer Snowflake Gown - POE7 #22 gift

Jewelry : Zuri Rayna~ Aurora Elite V1 Collection -@ SNEAK PEEK

Eyeshadow : -Glam Affair- Colorful Eyeliner - Glitter Blue

HairTRUTH HAIR  -Elyse

Lips :VIVID - Lipstick - Pastel

Skin : New : Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  
 
Lashes :*MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   
 
Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1


Poses : Ma Vie.      

No comments:

Post a Comment