Saturday, January 31, 2015

Under the Sea

I hear your whispers
Break the silence
And it calms me down
Your taste on my lips
Your salty kisses

They say I'm seeking up the danger
That one day you won't let me go
I'll drown, you'll take me down

I need you Aquarius
Enchanted I will have to stay.
I feel you Aquarius
'cause you're the sea, set me free
You call to me Aquarius
You call to me, you set me free
/Within Temptation


Hello Hello Everyone !!

Today i have some very cool new designs from the The Fantasy Collective, this round is all about Under the Sea.
So head on down before February 13th! 

For the event Wicca Merlin , Owner and creator of Wicca's Wardrobe has made this splashing gown and accessories, the beautiful Siren Gown includes the unique fins on the side of the mermaid gown, a pretty seashell on the back featuring stunning pearls flotting around your back,giving that perfect illusion,to swining under the sea. 
The cute seashell  Hat with pearls can be bought separately in 7 stunning colors!
I paired it up with a cute hair and beautiful jewelry also found at this round of The Fantasy Collective.


The Styling

Gown, gloves, fins and back pieces : Wicca's Wardrobe - Sirena Gown- @ The Fantasy Collective

Seashell hat : Wicca's Wardrobe - Seachell Hat- @ The Fantasy Collective
 
Hair : [RA] - Jewel Hair - Essential- @ The Fantasy Collective

Jewelry : [MUSE]  - Dancing Anemone Accessories - Aqua- @ The Fantasy Collective

Eyeshadow : :[P]:- - Foxxe Eyeshadow:// Radioactive

Face Tattoo :  .ARISE.  - Scale Facetattoo - @ The Fantasy Collective

Eyes : IKON - Ascension Eyes - Glacier

Lips : Madrid Solo- Runway Designs- Soft Sacrifices Aqua

Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  


 Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

PosesMa Vie  

LocationAlurel
 

 

    



No comments:

Post a Comment