Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eternally

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin'
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame

I believe it's meant to be, darlin'
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame

Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling, oh
/ the Bangles


Hello my lovely readers.


Hope you are all doing great!

Today i have more great designs to show of from this super cool new love forever round of The Instruments!!
Today im showcasing the sexy and chic slim fit dress from .:JUMO:. that shows of your feminine curves in just the right way to make heads turn!

 
I paired it up with new stunning jewelry and some nice heels featuring diamonds and a cute black and gold clutch also from .:JUMO:. now out on marketplace! a perfect fit for this sexy dress!



The Styling 

Dress : .:JUMO:.  - Eternally Dress Black - @ The Instruments

Jewelry,Heels and Clutch : .:JUMO:. -  Exuberant Set

Hair : TRUTH HAIR - Sally -  variety 

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver  

Make - up .:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner 

Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips 
   
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  
     

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High    
 

Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  


Poses : Ma Vie !   


No comments:

Post a Comment