Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Valentine

Sparkling angel
I believe
You are my saviour
In my time of need

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
Now mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart
/Within Temptation


So my Dears !

Time for the second post of today, and i have some great news to share with you !
A new round of the Instruments event begins on the 6th.
The theme for this round is LOVE FOREVER!

And today im showing of this beautiful vintage looking ruffle gown in crimson red and  deep black from Wicca's Wardrobe that along with the very unique and stunning hair piece will be available at The Instruments!


The Absolutely captivating Makeup is the new VALENTINE PROMO!!!!! from M.U.A called Penny that comes with Separate layer or together, and appliers for Loud Mouth & Nyam Nyam, Mesh Project Face installer.
along with solid gray toned nail polish,with the cute black heart for slink hands, comes as always with a tone of chic color tones to suit your needs!


Last i saw these incredible wings, in alot pictures on flickr and just had to go grab them and see if they look just as on all the great pictures,and i was not disappointed, im in love with these wings and the details on them !!



The Styling

Gown : Wicca's Wardrobe - "Bullet for my Valentine" - Gown -The Instruments(opens feb. 6th)

Hat : Wicca's Wardrobe - "Bullet for my Valentine"  - Head Piece -The Instruments (opens feb. 6th)

Wings : RO - Eternity Wings - Carnal

Jewelry : [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Absinthe (Onyx)

Make -up : {MUA} - MakeUp Set - Penny

Nails : {MUA} - Slink Nails HUD - Love

Hand Tattoo :*PerveTTe* -  [Tattoo] Infinity

Hair : TRUTH HAIR - Harmony

Eyes :IKON -Promise Eyes - Quicksilver  
   
 
Lashes : *MC*-  "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1   

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  
     

Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High    
 

Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  


Poses : Ma Vie !   

Location -Paradiso- Dream ending someday.......





No comments:

Post a Comment