Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dont say a word

I am your poison candygram,
the love that's meant to fade away
Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...

Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
Once again my shadow will enter your life
Time to walk with me the last mile...
/SONATA ARCTICA



Hello Hello My awesome readers !!

So today im wearing another one of the great new designs from Wicca Merlin now out at the Wicca's Wardrobe mainstore.
The super cool and funky Andrea outfit, available for female in 4 nice tones and patterns.
With this wonderful and different outfit today i wanted to do a bit of a darker styling and went out and found some cool military boots from *COCO* and some very unique tattoos from [White~Widow] and REPULSE !


The new Sakura nailpolish in metalic soft tones  for slink hands is from -ZOZ- and is now out at the Cosmopolitan Event until May 9th!



The Styling 

Outfit :Wicca's Wardrobe - Andrea [Black&White]

Blindfold : Yasum  - *MESH*Blindfold*  FEMALE*MEGA HUD*

Lip Tattoo : REPULSE - Shuthefuckup-  Face Tattoo

Eye Tattoo : :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story - Face Tattoo

Body Tattoo : [White~Widow]  - Sweetwater

Boots : *COCO*- Lace-UpBoots - Black

Nails : -{ZOZ}- Sakura Polish Huds - @ Cosmopolitan

Hand Jewelry :**{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires -ELEGANT-1 -Brassknuckles -@WEIB Sale Room

 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  

 
Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Poses : Ma Vie   

No comments:

Post a Comment