Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Roxane




Hello Hello My lovely readers.

I know, i know that i have not blogged as much as i usally do, but my wedding is comeing up in 2 weeks, so i have to say my focus is a bit elsewhere at the moment, so that effects my blogging a bit hehe.
I promise after the wedding i will be back full force agian!!
Im getting married to my soulmate, that i happened to first fall upon in second life back in 2009! Nods that right i have been with a wonderful man since then, and now we are tieing the knot in RL!


The Styling 

Gown and jewelry : JUMO:. Fashion and Beauty - Roxane Outfit -@ TRES CHIC VENUE

Eyeshadow :.:JUMO:. - Lorena Metal Eyeshadows - LELUTKA  

Hair :  Magika - Stay 

Lipstick : .:JUMO:. - Glazed Lips  

Head : LeLutka -  Mesh Head -Stella 
     
 
Eyes :IKON -   Sovereign  Eyes - Pharaoh 
   
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

 
 
Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  

Poses : *PosESioN*  

Location : Sa-Na-Rae 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment