Wednesday, September 16, 2015

F I N E S M I T H - JULIA

Hello my dear readers!!

I know I know it has been a bit silent here on my blog the last week, but in the weekend, i got married to the love of my life, and i needed at bit of relaxing time away from SL and Blogging!
Anyway now im back for a few days atleast.


So i want to show of this wonderful, chic and very unique, full outfit called julia from FINESMITH, thats now out in 5 stunning fall colors, it fit awesome with maitreya mesh body, also includes the cool necklace, killer heels for slink high feet and cute nailpolish for slink applier!


The Styling 

Full Outfit/w Necklace,shoes and nails : F I N E S M I T H - JULIA  - BLUE

Ring : (Yummy)  - True Fate Ring - Celestial Map -@COLLABOR88

Hair::TI:: - Mireda Hair - Black pack

EyesIKON -  Sovereign  Eyes - Pharaoh   
 
 
Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  

 
Feet : Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High  
       
Skin :Glam Affair -Rose skin - Europa  


Poses : Di's Opera    


No comments:

Post a Comment