Monday, November 23, 2015

The Here and Now





Hello Everyone

Yeah you mite have noticed that I have not been Blogging and useing my creative outlet here on my blog and in SL, as much these last few weeks?!
There have been alot of change going on in My Real Life,and I have a feeling that i need to do some more changes.
I want to make a difference somewhere.
I look around at so many things going on ,around me and in the world, and i feel like i could just cry or scream for an eternity.
That people can be so blind and hatefull that the lash out in ways,that i cannot even begin to understand.
Yes im a person that wear my heart and soul on my sleeve (but i found it there), i often get that back in my face.
But despite that i always believe in second chances , in standing up to the bully, in helping others,when they are in need. If you also stand for this then..... you are worth everything, you mite not see it but you are!!!


Now to the styling,smiles ! Today im wearing a very chic dress and scarf combo from PurpleMoon Creations called Nikita, that you can now get your hands on at The On9 Event, in a ton of cool color and pattern combinations , each pack includes HUD for 2 textures for the outfit, also note that the hands and arms are in a fixed position!

With it im wearing the very cute Tink Booties that you can find at Neverland, where PurpleMoon is a proud sponsor.
Neverland is the new adventure of the Enchantment group. Inspired in Peter Pan, his friends, pirates and mermaids, fairies and magic. Allow yourself to dream in this fantasy world many designers have created for you.




The Styling 

Dress : :: PM :: Nikita Set @On9

Eyeshadow : {MUA} - Eyeshadow Pack - Leaves

Lipstick : {MUA}-  Lipstick - Fruits

Hair and Hat : little bones. - Hurt - Old GIFT

Heels : :: PM :: - Tink Bootie -@Neverland

Piercings : ::SG::  - OhGorgeoud - *[DIMPLES SET + PIERCING]

Head : CATWA HEAD - Jessica   
 
Skin : .::WoW Skins::. - Anais Milk  - Catwa applier  
 
Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph


Poses : *PosESioN*   

Location : The Place  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment