Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Dreams




Hello My lovely Readers!

So yes like it said yesterday you still have a bit of time to go grab some of the Amazing outfits and creations at this round of The Instruments Christmas Dreams!
And today im showing of a stunning silver strapless mermaid gown featuring a golden belt !
I paired it up with another striking piece the beautiful :: PM :: Ice Queen Crown!


With it im wearing the new smooth skin from .:JUMO:. Beauty called Leona out for Catwa Heads -
TMP, Maitreya and Belleza Bodies - Classic Avatars!
I paired the skin up with some Eyecatching and Lovely make-up from M.U.A to give this elegant styling the perfect finish.



I had a bit of fun with my pictures today by playing around with some stuff in my PS, not something i do often, but i think this worked out kinda well to give it this out of the world look, anyway hope you all enjoy and happy shopping!


The Styling 

Gown : TASHI - Elie Soft Silver -@The Instruments

Headpiece : :: PM :: - Ice Queen Crown -@The Instruments

Eyeshadow : {MUA} Eyeshadow  - Leaves

Lips : {MUA} Lipstick - Nature

Earrings : Lazuri - LuceMia Jewelry Set

Rings : Lazuri - LuceMia Jewelry Set

Necklace and braceletF I N E S M I T H - WHITE COLD- XMAS 2015 GIFT

Skin : .:JUMO:.- Leona Skin

Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph
   

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - elegant 1 

 
 
Hands :   Slink  - AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed 

Poses : Di's Opera     


Link for Flickr  Here     

No comments:

Post a Comment