Saturday, January 2, 2016

F I N E S M I T H - WAVE




Hello Everyone !

Happy New Year, hope you all had a great time and that your 2016 will be just fabulous!

I start the year off with showing of a fabulous and chic outfit along with cool earrings and a bellyring  from the amazing Yula Finesmith!
This outfit that also features a matching handbag is out in 3 awesome colors, so head down to the FINESMITH mainstore and grab the Must have color that fits just you!




The Styling 

Outfit featuring Earrings and bellyringF I N E S M I T H - WAVE

Hair : Tableau Vivant \\  -Starry Night \\ Updo - B+W

HeelsKEEM :  - Gloria heels 


Skin and Make-up : .:JUMO:.- Leona Skin
 
Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph
   

Hands :Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - elegant 1 


Poses : *PosESioN* 
 

Link for Flickr  Here      

No comments:

Post a Comment