Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Maitreya




So is been a awhile since I went on a shopping spree in Second Life for anything other and Hair and accessories, mainly because I have been so busy and happy blogging all the great designs im getting from my awesome Sponsores!
But yesterday, I went a finally got my hands on the Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, i been useing the Slink Physique classic for a very long time a never really though i needed a new one because i very rarely used the Slink Physique.
But after seeing the Alpha HUD and glam Glam Affair skin options i Had to go try it out myself and i very happy with this buy I most say!
Anyway I join the V.I.P group and grab the free shoes that comes for the Lara body!

Then I took a look around what was new in the store and I simply had to make a styling with some of the designs I found on my way!






Also showing of a new super cute nailpolish from -{ZOZ}-  called Joy Light, that you can find at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly event Jan 10-30th! Out for Maitreya,Slink and ZOZ Mesh Nails!


The Styling

Top : Maitreya - Tank Top -  White

JacketMaitreya - Sabra Kimono

Jeans : Maitreya - Biker Jeans-  #6

Hair and Hat : little bones. - Spectre - B&W

Necklace,ring and bracelet : ISON - safari tribe bracelet and ring (gold)

Bracelet : MINIMAL - Marta Bracelet

Nails : {ZOZ}- Joy Light -@Mesh Body Addicts

Boots : Maitreya Gold -  * Oil * -  Laud Boots

Eyes :IKON -    Sovereign Eyes - Nymph  
 
Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA
 
SkinGlam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) - Aria skin Applier

Poses pic 1 and 2 : Old Diesel Works gift

Close up pose Ma Vie 

Link for Flickr  Here      

No comments:

Post a Comment