Thursday, June 23, 2016

FINESMITH and [SWANK]

Hey my lovely readers !

A new awesome styling for the day, hope you all enjoy!!





The Styling 

Body and harness : F I N E S M I T H   - HARNESS BODYSUIT

Collar : Asteria - Tanya Necklace Rigged/Unrigged [Maitreya] -Black/Gold

Rings : [FORMANAILS]  -Accessoires - Rins-3- MAITREYA HAND

Arm Bracelet : F I N E S M I T H   - belly dancer armlet gold

Nails : {ZOZ} Bold Soft Polish - Cosmopolitan

Hair : TRUTH  - New Release & Group Gift  - [June 2016]

Boots : #EMPIRE - Sakura

Skin : .::WoW Skins::. - 2016 Selia Milk - @[SWANK]


Body : Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara        


Eyes :IKON -   -   Triumph Eyes - Starfall

 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA    
 
Skin Head :.::WoW Skins::. Lelutka-Aisha Milk applier

All decorations : [Park Place] Kuro - @[SWANK]

No comments:

Post a Comment