Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A new Chapter





So i was never really great with words, or getting what in my head sounds so great down on papper or in the writhen word!
But it is with sadness, that I have to let you all know,
I have decided to Stop/take a break in Blogging SL Fashion, because after 4 years off blogging non-stop , I just dont find the same time as I use to have!
This is not my last post im going to Blog July out with the great designs from my sponsores, but after this I mite just pop up once in awhile with a post for fun!

I am so greatfull for the support and encouragement,i have gotten from Readers,Friends and most of all from My Wonderful Sponsores, that and love and adore!! Thank you All <3 

It has been a wonderful journey !!



 

The Styling 

Outfit : !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Jamie

Jewelry : Moondance Jewels  - Vera -@ Designer Showcase

Nails : [FORMANAILS]  - RUSSIAN ALMOND NAILS

Hair : Vanity Hair:: -Guns & Pearls -Dark Reds


Eyes :IKON -   -   Triumph Eyes - Starfall
 
Head : LeLutka - Mesh Head -STELLA    
 
Skin :  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Megan Applier

Poses : *PosESioN* 

No comments:

Post a Comment