Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lynn


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing good.

So RL have been a bit of a rollercoster ride for Me this, well last Year,and is way to long to talk about here,the people close to me know the story but i dont want to bore you fashion seeking people here with it. Anyway hats why I gave up some of my sponsores to be able to destress and have more time to just play with the Pictures and stylings I want to do.
I always enjoyed doing close ups, and today Im showing of these new and beautiful soft new nailpolish called Lynn from -ZOZ-, out at the Cosmopolitan Anniversary round!
For this I made my own hand pose, works for at full pose aswell, made the pose useing Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 and Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed, but works well with the Maitreya, to show of those wondeful nailpolishes.
If you would like to buy this pose just get a hold of me by Notecard in SL under Lycilla Resident .

The styling

Nails : {ZOZ} - Lynn Soft Polish @Cosmopolitan Anniversary round

Hand 1 : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Hand 2 : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed

Necklace : Bauhaus Movement - Natacha - Choker  (Antique)

Bracelet and ring :  Bauhaus Movement - Natacha - Bracelet (Antique)

Face Make-up : Zibska [Group Gift] ~ Marsh

Lips : Zibska ~ Dwyn

Hair :  Moon. Hair // - B&W - Spade

Skin :  Glam Affair - Hope Catwa Applier - Europa

Eyes :IKON -    Triumph Eyes - Starfall  
 
Head : CATWA HEAD - Jessica


Pose : WEREFASHION -Nailpolish pose  

No comments:

Post a Comment