Sunday, June 25, 2017

"I'm Gonna Show You Crazy"

"I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" By Bebe Rexha

There's a war inside my head
Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken
So I call this therapist
And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed just take this."

I'm tired of trying to be normal
I'm always over-thinking
I'm driving myself crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy?



And I don't need your quick fix
I don't want your prescriptions
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy?
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain, bat shit, go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you.

Yeah i had these pictures ready for a couple of days just did not have time to post them before today, this lovely and cool vintage dress called Olivia is from Wicca's Wardrobe, with a hud you can play around with the colors of the dress, belt and underskirt to get just the right color combo for you.
I did want to do a little diffrent styling than you would expect with this kind of dress, and i found this awesome new hair at eXxEsS called GIN, that i just knew would fit for me, and the rest of the styling just went from there, giving Lycilla a soft look with the dress along with a harder look with the tattoo's and the hair!
Anyway hope you enjoy the styling and happy shopping!!!




The Styling

Dress : Wicca's Wardrobe - Olivia Dress @ The Vintage Fair

Cardigan : *COCO* - Cardigan 

Hair : eXxEsS - Gin 

Face Tattoo : Letis Tattoo :: 12 Drawings

Neck Tattoo : Letis Tattoo ::  Amare

Arm TattooLetis Tattoo :: Lidrium

Shoes : RO - Bubblegum Princess 

Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara  
 
 
Skin :  Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) - Megan Applier
 
 
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes - Starfall
 
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone  Bento

Poses : Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment